Online ESL Instructor
Facilitating workshops on reading, writing, and speaking to individuals whose native language is not English with the intent to help learners become more familiarized and confident in English usages with the understanding of the language. Classes are handled in virtual, rather than a classroom.
- Providing lesson plans by students' learning requirements.
- Planning and offering educational methods.
- Tailoring lessons to accommodate variations in learning method and speed.
- Engaging with students for their asynchronous learning through clubs and forums.
- Supporting students with their technical problems.
- Help to promote student enrollment in ways that are appropiate.
- A bachelor's degree in education or a similar.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Own necessary equipment like HD capable webcam.
- Professional manner.
- Experience in teaching.